Sunday 29 November 2015

A New Blog

I've been using Tumblr as my Daily Painting blog, because it's quicker to update for me, but in the long run I think Blogger is better for networking with other artists.

So, about me. I'm 21, I live in Hertfordshire, England, and am studying for a Degree in Painting with the OCA. I use Winsor & Newton water-mixable oils and Daler Rowney acrylics, and mostly paint still life and landscapes. When not painting, I'm drawing, taking photographs or watching football. When the weather allows I try to get out and sketch buildings and people in town- I'm hoping that in the coming year I'll be able to do some plein air painting as well.

You can find me on the following sites:

My Website (which will soon be redesigned)
My Daily Paintworks Gallery
My Redbubble Shop
My Facebook Page
My Tumblr Blog

If you're in Hertfordshire, you can find original paintings by me for sale in Framework Photographic, Letchworth GC.


I'll start this blog off by posting a few of my recent paintings and try to keep it updated from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment